x

incorporated Clubs

I have been looking for a payment system to replace our EFTPOS machine and also did on-line purchases for our members. Square looked perfect, the fees were reasonable and it interfaced with Xero and our club website.

After purchasing the Terminal and whilst I was in the process of getting everything going, I discovered that you don't support Incorporated bodies, like out boat club.

Is there any likelihood that you will support Clubs and Incorporated bodies in the future?

Cheers

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @Disappointed2,

Sorry to hear about your experience, it's understandably disappointing.

It is quite likely that we will support ABNs associated with clubs, associations and NFPs in the future.

The ABNs most commonly used by these orgs are "Other Incorporated Entity" and "Other Unincorporated Entitry". These ABNs currently require additional regulatory checks and paperwork that our onboarding process is not able to accommodate at the moment, however we're working on building a solution.

I don't have an ETA for this at the moment, though hopefully at some point in 2021.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Thanks Seamus,

Square is a great product and very easy and intuitive to setup.

I look forward to being able to use it to accept payments

Thanks for your reply

Cheers,

Brian

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@Disappointed2 when the time comes I'm going to go back through old threads on the community and try and tag everyone who has inquire in the past as a heads up. I do hope we can get there ASAP, I agree that it would be a great solution for clubs and NFPs!

In the meantime there is some more info about the current situation here.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4