x
Beta Member

Feedback for Square Contracts

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Contracts

In regards to contracts, being able to send the contracts to multiple clients would be ideal (possibly to your entire contact list) this would be great for the service industry for releases for certain services and for now COVID. The COVID contract would be a lot more user friendly if you could send it to your entire contact list. 
My other issue with the contracts is that it does not show up in the clients profile, this would also be ideal. Once they sign the contract for it to have its own home on their profile, kind of like how all their appointments show up. It would be super awesome if when they made an appointment they were directed to where they had to sign the COVID release prior to completing the appt booking. This way when a client came in for an appointment you can quickly look at their profile see that the COVID contract is signed and you can quickly get to work. Having it only in the dashboard is inconvenient...yes you can save the file then upload it to the add file section but you would have to do this individually which would take more time out of a service providers day. 
If there is a better option please make me aware...currently for our COVID screening we have an editable checklist the client signs, we screenshot it and upload the file to their profile, this takes up a lot of storage space and we would also like to get away from clients touching the iPad all together. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I agree that Square Contracts need a bit more TLC. I looped in our Team to surface your suggestions.

Square Contracts is a newer product, so the kinks are getting smoothed out currently. We'll make announcements in the Seller Community when more features roll out. 

@Eastbaynbl

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2