x

Is it possible with Square Appointment limit an appointment slot per persons and cars?

Hi

I have this scenario: Accept booking of 20 person per Time Slot, and limit to 4 cars for Time Slot.

Basically is an Open House visit where 20 person are allowed, but for the limit parking space only 4 caras are e allowed.

Is it possible this set up with Square Appointment?

Thank you

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

@filippo Thanks for joining the Seller Community and congrats on your first post! 🎉

What you're looking to do is actually a feature request. There's not a way for multiple customers to book online and in one slot of time.

However, YOU could book multiple people in one slot of time manually from your online Appointments Dashboard on your calendar.

Quite a few sellers have asked for the ability to have multiple customers book in one time slot from the booking site. If and when this feature launches, we'll be sure to update everyone in the Community.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 4

Is there a way too limited the bookings based on service ability? Example I have a surf camp and we offer 25 spots per session. Sessions are 9am to 12pm and 1pm too 4pm. I can't allow to book over 25 per session so how do I set that service up for each week with 25 spots to book. Same for rentals. I have 25 surfboards per day to rent. I can't go over these or I will sell out of boards and have no more to rent. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @northeastsurf! Welcome to the Seller Community.

It sounds like you're trying to offer group/class appointments. Right now our Appointments app is designed for 1 on 1 appointments and doesn't have a way to offer 25 appointments at once how you're looking for.

This probably wouldn't be a good fit at the time because you'd need to set up 25 staff members and it would cost $130 a month or so for what you're trying to do and managing it wouldn't be ideal.

We'll let the Appointments team know you're looking for this feature and move it to a Feature Request thread where other sellers are looking for class appointments. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4