x

Is there a way to add Square payments to my website (site isn't through square)?

Is there a way to use Square Up to accept credit card payments on my website (similar to how PayPal does it by adding the HTML code to the page)?  My domain and website is under GoDaddy.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 24
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

@ellesmauikitche - Hello! While we don't currently offer an off the shelf integration with GoDaddy, I can definitely see how this would be a use feature! Alternatively, with the help of web developer, you would be able to leverage our Ecommerce API to collect payments online with your custom site. You can check out more details on our Developer Center.

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

We have a Joomla site already to go but need to integrate our Square POS  in to our Joomla site . Is this possible ?

Message 22 of 24
Alumni

We don't have an official partnership with Joomla, so there isn't an off-the-shelf integration already built to connect with Square. 

With guidance from a developer, you'll need to build an API integration to plug into the back of your website -  https://developer.squareup.com/us/en

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 23 of 24

My website is through my supplier, I customize it with my name, but the website is on their server.  It offered me paypal so my customers can pay when they order.  Is there a way for me to put in Square instead of Paypal ( I really do not want to continue doing business with them).

Message 24 of 24