x

Is there a way to customize sending contracts to specific booked appointments on square?

I noticed when you enable sending a contract from clients booking an appointment automatically. I couldn't figure out how to customize it to where one contract gets sent out based on certain serviced and my other contract gets emailed out based on the rest that's garnered to the specific service. If this isn't something that is done yet. Developers could you add this to the long list of things to better the system for business owners please :). I'm a makeup artist and I have two different contracts one for weddings and one for my other makeup services, It would be nice to have my makeup contract be emailed to only clients that book that service and my other contract to be emailed out to my other clients upon booking. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Agreed! This would be soo much easier Do you mind showing me your makeup services contract? 

Message 2 of 3

I would also like this feature too. The ability to automatically send a different customized contract for each service you have would be very useful and save a lot of time. Is there way for developers to add this to their list?

Message 3 of 3