x
Agency Partner

Gift Card API

I have a client, and basically what he wants is a system like this page he already has (he is using a 3rd party app called gift rocker) https://www.giftrocker.com/secure/Order/?h=de19b500 except he wants to move it to using the square gift card system with a wix built front end.
He doesn't want it to go to the third party square online page for gift cards because he says it doesn't look anything like his website hence why he wants the front end done on Wix. The main reason for this is so he doesn't have to check gift rocker and square for gift card sales,
he wants all gift card sales through square.

Is it possible to build something like that gift rocker page using Square Gift Cards through API?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi @RishabatShuvel - Welcome to The Seller Community, it's always nice to see a new face 😊

Great Question.

Taking a look into this for you now. Please allow e a few moments to check with our API team to explore the possibilities. 

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @RishabatShuvel - Thanks for stopping by The Seller Community 😊

At this time, unfortunately, our API team has advised that the gift card page can not be customized. 

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3