x

Joomal & Square work well together

I wanted to share this with the Square community. If you run a Joomla website, there are several great options for Square implementation & integration directly on your Joomla 3X or 4x website.

As a  web application developer I have so many customers who use Wordpress that they don't even realize how great Square runs with Joomla.

*I had addressed The community months back whereas Square still does not have the option to upload, store and allow listening to a sample of music prior to purchase and then allow the download after transaction is complete.

J2Store and Square are wonderful, you can process the payment, upload audio files, MP3, WAW and even .zip files, add them to inventory and use Square integration. Once payment is complete the customers can download the files, and Square tracks & processes it.

You can limit how many downloads, days and users can access the files.

I can now sync my audio files directly on my site and then customers can pay and it goes directly into my Square account.

If you run J2Store and want to integrate Square as a payment processor or use Square  inventory, you can purchase the Square extension and then set up your API, and test in sandbox before going live to make sure it works.

If anyone needs more information on this, please let me know!

Digital Workflows for Audio, Media & Web
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Great info, thanks for sharing @Pandora_Black 

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 2 of 2