x

Bug in Channel Listing (Google and Facebook) - Out of stock items showing up as available

I have channel list for both Google and Facebook commerce. I noticed the following issues and was wondering if others are having the same issue where out of stock items are showing up as available in Facebook and Google?

1. Google integration issue - The field "sell on google quantity" and “availability” are not populated based on the value in square’s “Stock” field. This is causing out of stock items to show up as available on Google.
2. Facebook integration issues - Fields “inventory” and “availability” are not populated based on the value in the square’s “Stock” field. This is causing out of stock items to show up as available on Facebook and Instagram.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @ClothsRetailer,

We are very sorry to hear that is happening! Can you please include a screenshot of what you are seeing so we can take a closer look?

Also, welcome to the Seller Community! 🥳 We are so happy to have you here. While you are here, we recommend checking out our Orientation & Etiquette.

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2