x

Has anyone linked your POS to Faire?

It is supposed to automatically download your pictures and descriptions of the products you purchase through Faire onto your POS system. I was just skeptical  of connecting anything to my POS.  

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

I figured it out, but there are some issues. Everything goes in without a cost and without taxes and it is priced at MSRP. 

Option to increase inventory on the day it ships (v. the day it actually arrives) or I'm not sure what will happen when that box isn't checked.

Pictures and product description are great but from the perspective of the vendor. ie "We created this because..." 

You can review each item, link it to the item you've carried before.

You can add a category (I put items in their actual category instead of the defauls "Faire", I wish I had chosen the default so I could fix the tax and cost issue all at once v. having to fix one item at a time and then fixing the category.)

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

I clicked that I wanted to link, but it didn't synch my Faire orders with my POS. Looking into it now.

Message 2 of 6
Super Seller

Best Answer

I figured it out, but there are some issues. Everything goes in without a cost and without taxes and it is priced at MSRP. 

Option to increase inventory on the day it ships (v. the day it actually arrives) or I'm not sure what will happen when that box isn't checked.

Pictures and product description are great but from the perspective of the vendor. ie "We created this because..." 

You can review each item, link it to the item you've carried before.

You can add a category (I put items in their actual category instead of the defauls "Faire", I wish I had chosen the default so I could fix the tax and cost issue all at once v. having to fix one item at a time and then fixing the category.)

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for bouncing here and helping out your fellow Sellers, @mooretoys! We appreciate you sharing your experience and your insights.

Hopefully we can generate some more dialogue here with users who have integrated with Faire.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6
Super Seller

SettingsSettingsSettings button in on the right of this screenSettings button in on the right of this screenPOS Manager is under AccountPOS Manager is under Account

Message 5 of 6

Thanks for the info! I'm thinking of doing this but was hesitant because I didn't want items duplicating or having weird issues. it's good to know there are options to link to existing, I figure now that Christmas is over I may have time to make this work 🙂

Message 6 of 6