x

How can I link online shopping with my current site?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Linking online shopping to current website]

I would like to link a url to my website where I can drive business to my online store. I already have a website so I don’t want redesign  a new one with weebly in order offer my items. Is this even possible?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @Glowbyls-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

Hmmm. Would you be interested in Checkout Links? If not, have you considered integrating Square with your current website? 

You can take a look at the apps we integrate with so your Item Library can be synced with your current site. 

Let me know, or please give us a call📞

Message 2 of 3
Super Seller Alumni

@Glowbyls 

If you do happen to want to make an Online Store with Square/Weebly, you could also just grab the url from your online store and place a link (or a bunch) on your current website. Thats what we do and it works great!

My regular store website is www.pessosices.com and in a bunch of places I link out via a link that says “Menu + Order” which brings customers to my Square Online Store at http://pessosices.square.site

It works great!

Just find what your Online Store URL is, and go to your main website management system and put in the links as you want. I can’t walk you through the specific steps because every website updating system is different, but there should be plenty of places to add a link. 

Hope this helps!

Pesso

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 3 of 3