x

Payment Gateway Integration with Private website hosted on Siteground

Please assist.

I have created an account with Squareup. 

I have a Wordpress website with Ninja forms and Sprout Invoices plugins.  I am trying to integrate some form of payment gateway with square, an existing payment module/form into Sprout Invoices for Payment and Checkout. Sprout Invoices have preloaded fields that we need to be populated with the following data for both live and sandbox testing.

• Sandbox Personal Access Token
  • Sandbox Application ID
  • Location ID

Do I need a developer to set up these integrations or can I access these details in my account to simply copy and paste to activate setup?

What I am trying to understand is there a simple method in achieving the online payment gateway with Square service on my private website without having to develop anything further?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hey @Mike_Info ! I touched base with our API Team and they provided some insight. For what you're looking to achieve, follow this flow: 

1. To obtain your API application information, go to https://squareup.com/developers. > Click Developer Dashboard. > Click on + New Application.

2. Name the application and click on Create Application. We'll auto-generate the information needed for integration.

3. The Location ID(s) for your Square account can be found in the Locations tab of your Developer Dashboard. Please note that on the bottom left of the screen is a toggle which will toggle you from you sandbox credentials to your production credentials.

I hope this helps! 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2