x

I want everything as it was - before poking around in Square Store

I've used Weebly as my Website and Online Store (tied to Square, of course) for years - and have been generally happy. When I decided to "poke around" in Square to see what the "NEW Square Store" was about, it didn't take long to decide that I much prefer to leave everything as it has been, thank you very much. So, I backed out, being as careful asa I could possible be to avoid triggering anything that would change or overwrite what I already had. Now, when I just went To my Weebly Dashboard to check Orders (wondering why I haven't seen any in a few days), I have a totally blank slate. PLEASE HELP - FAST!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

@bjohnsoncarves Appreciate the feedback. We'd be interested to hear some more detailed feedback, though, so we can pass it along to our Product team. What specifically would you like to see that you're not seeing now? Or what exists in the Online Store now that makes your workflow difficult?

In regards to the Orders, have you made sure that you have your "Accept Online Orders" option enabled?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 3

The "make everything as it was before..." comment was made before I finally accepted that that ship has sailed. Now that I went a couple of steps into the "New Online Square Store", I apparently made a commitment that couldn't be reversed. Fast forward, I hired a designer to take over, as much as possible, the completion of converting. We're having trouble getting off the ground however.

Right now, she needs some confidential information to proceed - not to be discussed here, of course. I've tried everything I could find to get a "live human being" on the phone to answer to simple, but very confidential, questions. Without breaching any privacy rules here, can you please tell me how I can get that live person-to-person support? 

Message 3 of 3