x
Super Seller

Ice Cream Social App / Affiliate Apps

Has any one used Ice Cream social or another affiliate app??? There doesn't seem to be many reviews, if any at all. Would like to hear someones real world experience.  Want to generate more leads / sales from my network by incentivizing sharing etc.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

I've not used them, but for years have been looking for an app that could facilitate social selling over social sharing. Real influence and bottom-line impact come when a customer shares an order with friends in their circle and those friends choose to add items to that order in real-time. 

Anyone seen something like that out there? 

Take care of yourself and, as life provides, someone else too.
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

I have a call with them weds (Ice cream). So far it’s been a terrible experience , so we will see. Signing up is odd, no user profile found after creating name / password etc. hoping the phone call will help clarify some things !  Someone would make some money with square if they implemented this 

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

call went well, super cool user interface but ii've only had two online sales and neither of them i know personally to ask for any feedback...so its inconclusive still but really feel we need more momentum behind this app or others to come to light.  Such a huge market  / potential for apps like this!

Message 4 of 4