x

Square Appointments and Zoom integration

I'm one of these brick-and-mortar businesses that has gone 100% to virtual services using Zoom, due to the pandemic. I expect I will continue down this road even when the pandemic if over.

What I want to do is:

1) Have a client (or me) schedule an appointment through Square Appointments.

2) This creates a new Zoom meeting with a unique Zoom Meeting ID.

3) The Zoom meeting is also scheduled in Google Calendar.

4) The end result is I have an Zoom meeting listed as an appointment in Square Appointments, Zoom and Google Calendar. Any changes made in Square Appointments will update both Zoom and Google Calendar. Ideally I could also make changes in Zoom or Google to have them reflect the other two calendars, but that might be pressing my luck.

Is this possible with Square Appointments. My internet search took me to a thread here that says it's not available, as of March 2020. Any progress on this? I love Square and would prefer to keep integrated my card processing and appointment scheduler, but Sq. Appointments seems rather limited in features. It's an excellent system being for free, but I won't be able to use it with Zoom integration.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Any updates?  It looks like users have been requesting Zoom and Square integration for years...  I need this feature, so I was searching through the discussions to see if this has been resolved.

Message 2 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @nicolleflower - Thanks for stopping by The Seller Community.

Great Question.

I'll be happy to move this over to a feature request board so that our engineers have visibility of your suggestion. We appreciate you sharing your request. While there is no time frame for when it will be implemented, i'm happy to make sure our engineers have eyes on your request. 

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 7

any progress on this????

Message 4 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to share your interest in this feature @BKentner I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers' interest in your request.

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 7

Here is a service that answers the Square Appointments/Zoom integration need:

https://appfoundation.io/virtual-appointment

I have initially developed this service for psychology practitioners. They needed a solution that would automatically create a Zoom meeting and deliver it via a google calendar invite to their client when booking a Square Appointment.

This service has been making their life way easier as they do not have to create manually their Zoom meetings anymore. Nor sharing the links manually via emails. The service is automating all of that.

I am making it available to anyone who desires using it.  

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions on this useful little service.

Take care

Message 6 of 7

I have been using the above service as a psychologist - and it works like a charm.  No more manual creation of Zoom meetings for me.

👍

Message 7 of 7