x

Square Online Store API

Is there a separate Online Store API ? Or is that data available in the Square API. So for example attributes like online store categories for items, delivery / pickup availability, visibility / hidden / unavailable status available for items ? I don't believe there is a current weebly api. 

If not, is there chatter to launch a online store api? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

I was able to confirm that most - but not all - of the Online Store information can be found in the Square API, and there is not a separate Online Store API, @abhi.

If you aren't seeing the visibility/hidden/unavailable options in the Square API, those are not currently available there. You can see the pickup/online/electronically availability under the item_data field within a CatalogObject. The delivery options may not be in the Square API, however Shipment can be used similarly to Delivery.

Our teams have put a lot of work into our Online Store over the last couple of months, and I would expect to continue to see more work around this product. We don't have a timeline to share about the possibility of an Online Store API at this time.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

I would also like to see some more work done around item visibility. I checked out the weebly api and they have the code in it to set these. Unfortunately, it no longer works since purchase by Square.

Message 3 of 3