x

how to get categories to transfer/show up to migrated online store

The categories in the original online store did not migrate to our new online store.  Currently on our Online Store the categories we have added through the Dashboard and then copied into the Online Store are not showing up with Category pages automatically as described in this article:

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6886-customize-category-pages-in-square-online-store

They are visible within the Online Store dashboard item>categories area, and to troubleshoot this we created a Test category manually to see if that would help but there is no Category Page section in the Pages dropdown within the Online Store editor. It just goes from Standard Pages to Item Pages.

How do we get this functionality to work?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hello @trinketst

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community.

I'd be happy to look into this for you. 

In order to make sure i'm understanding, you used to be on the old Square Online store before migrating to Weebly? Was it operating fine before the switch? Also, can you provide the URL to your website/page? Thank you!

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2