x

Feature Request: Projected Inventory Stock Reports

Feature Request: Projected Inventory Stock Reports

Hi There,

Quite a new user of Square but have finally started to see turnover in my website so I'm starting to notice things that I would like access to, but don't appear to exist.

It would be amazing if within the reports structure of Square - I could run an Inventory Run Rate Report. As an example this would be able to show me - current inventory holdings & current run rate of sales (based on a selectable time period) with an Expected Date of Stock Out. 

To make it an outstanding feature - if I could add in my length of time to resupply, the report could then tell me when to reorder so that I don't stockout.

Hopefully something the Dev Team might find interesting and add in the future.

cheers

Mick

0 Likes
1 Comment
Square Community Moderator

Hey @h3ctic,

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Inventory Report Improvements

We appreciate you taking the time to share this suggestion, and how you'd utilise this feature. I've moved this post to the Feature Request board so we can track it! We currently have advanced inventory reporting features, such as Projected Profit reports, available for Square for Retail Plus. I could definitely see how this would be a useful feature to have as well. I'll pass this suggestion on to the team 😊👍