x
Highlighted

Feature Request: Square for Retail Available in Canada?

Hi, we have a new account and would like the vendor management feature of Square for Retail. I do not see the app in the App Store, so is it not available in Canada yet? 

Thanks.

[The title of this thread has been updated by Moderator from it's original: Is Square for Retail available in Canada?]

Message 1 of 22
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Inventory Plus-Canada

Best Answer

Hey there! I hear you in your frustration for Square for Retail to be available in Canada. Detailed inventory management is super important to businesses, you're right, and we are working diligently on getting our Retail system (or Inventory Plus) available outside of the US. While I don't have a specific date, I can assure you it is on our road-map and top of mind, so your continued patience is appreciated. I have merged your post with an existing thread so we can keep all of these requests in one place.

In the meantime, I will encourage you to take a look at our inventory management partners that will be able to help you organize your inventory. You can get there by vising your Dashboard > Apps > Items & Inventory. We have seven integrations you can choose from. Shopventory is our most popular at the moment, but I urge you to find the system that is the best fit for your business. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 8 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Is Square for Retail available in Canada

Hi @WCAS - You are correct. Square for Retail is only available within the US at this time. We'll make sure to announce if that changes in the future.

Message 2 of 22
Highlighted

Re: Is Square for Retail available in Canada

Thank you.

Message 3 of 22
Highlighted

Re: Manage Your Inventory in Square Point of Sale!

This reply was created from merging an existing thread

I was told square for retail is US only. I'm in Canada. Is this not possible in Canada?

Message 4 of 22
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Manage Your Inventory in Square Point of Sale!

@NELLAMORE You're right, Square for Retail is currently only available in the US. If it's available in Canada in future we'll let you know! 

Helen
Seller Community Manager, Square
Message 5 of 22
Highlighted

Square for retail Canada

I am a little upset just signed up for square. Uploading all my inventory.  Ordered all my hardware.  To now find out square for retail isn’t available in Canada.... is this true??? 

Message 6 of 22
Highlighted

Inventory Plus-Canada

I understand that Inventory Plus is only available in the USA it seems square users in Canada have been asking for this a long time at least 2 years. There is  not estimated time for when it would be implemented? This is a very important part of business. and would help immensely.  This is also something most Point of Sales have now and with the fees we are paying it would seem that we should also have this feature. 

Please give us a estimated time for when this feature will be available. my patience are wearing out.

Message 7 of 22
Highlighted
Admin

Best Answer

Hey there! I hear you in your frustration for Square for Retail to be available in Canada. Detailed inventory management is super important to businesses, you're right, and we are working diligently on getting our Retail system (or Inventory Plus) available outside of the US. While I don't have a specific date, I can assure you it is on our road-map and top of mind, so your continued patience is appreciated. I have merged your post with an existing thread so we can keep all of these requests in one place.

In the meantime, I will encourage you to take a look at our inventory management partners that will be able to help you organize your inventory. You can get there by vising your Dashboard > Apps > Items & Inventory. We have seven integrations you can choose from. Shopventory is our most popular at the moment, but I urge you to find the system that is the best fit for your business. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 8 of 22
Highlighted

Do we have a time line for this feature to come into play. Or do we need to start looking at different pos systems that have this feature

Message 9 of 22
Highlighted
Admin

@Angele -

I'm afraid we do not have a shareable timeline when Square Retail is coming to Canada. Keep tabs on this thread as we'll share updates  as they come. 

Message 10 of 22