x

Online Store Help

I need some assistance.  I have a Paint Your Own Pottery business in my home and I need to track Seats for nights as well as inventory of what they are making.

I have it set up so that each night is an item, so that I don't run out of seats.  What I need to be able to do is have them select the items that they want to make so that I don't run out of inventory.  Right now, the only thing I can add is a modifier, but it does not track that inventory.  I've searched and searched and can't seem to find how I can do this.

Does anyone have any advice?  My store is www.purplepinkiepottery.com  Right now I have it set up for them to make one item each night for $25 and add a second item for $10.  Some want to do Al A Carte and this is where my problem begins.  I can keep inventory by hand, but it would be much easier to do it within Square so that I don't run out of something and disappoint anyone.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Rhonda

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Welcome to the seller community, @rskibuk, and thank you for bringing this up.

I see what you mean—it sounds like you need conditional pricing for some items (based on how they are grouped together) so that your inventory reflects the correct number of available pottery. At this time, we do not have an automated solution for this, though you might be interested in trying out one of our inventory partner apps.

Have a look at the App Marketplace > Items & Inventory for more information.

I'll be sharing your post with our Online Store team and point out the need for more inventory options. If any other sellers in a similar position have advice on what's worked well, feel free to chime in!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2