x

Re: Need help to 'I agree to the Terms and conditions' to square online website & Square Appointment

Beta Member

Re: Need help to 'I agree to the Terms and conditions' to square online website & Square Appointment

Thanks for your workaround suggestion.

However, this is not serving the purpose.

I want to add the "I agree T&C" Pop up message when client is click on "Book an Appointment" button (before redirect to Square Appointment). 

Alternatively, is it possible to add similar "I agree to T&C" customise form to Square Appointment, before client are about to complete the booking. 

I would love to see below new features in Square Appointment in near future:

1. integration to Zoom/GoogleMeet/Microsoft Team

2. allow to customise booking/confirmation message to Appointment Type (e.g. In-person appointment or Online Zoom meeting)

3. able to add form fields, and add business "I agree to business T&C"  and other message to customer before appointment

4. enable to customise available date/time by Appointment type, rather than available date/time in general setting.

I love Square appointments and services, but I am struggle to tailor it to my business requirements. Please help.

4 Comments
Admin

Thanks for the feedback @HAZ13,

I've moved your post across to our Feature Requests board, so we can continue to track requests of this nature via this thread. While we can't give any time-frames on possible new features, our product teams do read these forums and many new features are driven by seller feedback. You can read more on feature requests here.

As a workaround for video appointments, I've seen other sellers use the "Mobile" appointment option. Not exactly what you're asking for here, but it's one workaround in case you weren't aware of the feature!

Im looking to see if there is a way to set up a booking for that clients can fill out when making an appointment. I want to be able to add my own questions and get the information I need when they book the appointment rather than having to send follow up email after they have booked to request the required information...

Square Community Moderator

Hey @RisingSol

Thanks for getting in touch with us! I noticed it's your first post, welcome to our community 👋 🙂

Adding a form to an appointment would currently be a feature request for Square Appointments. I've moved your post to this thread, where we're tracking this request.  

Oh ok thanks so much!