x

Request for More Print on Demand options. :)

Request for More Print on Demand options. :)

Hi Guys, I just wanted to say so far I am loving square for my new website. I am moving from a shopify store to squareup so I can keep things simple, as I use square for the markets. So I look forward to having everything synced to one system.

I used to use a range of print on demand companies for my shopify store. I love that you have printful, and I will be using them, however they can be expensive compared to other print on demand sites, and they don't have as many product options.

So I was just going to suggest that if you could reach out to and make integrations with these companies, that would be absolutely amazing.

Gooten 
OGO (Australian Print on Demand company for shirts and some other products)

If it were possible to integrate with these two, my store would be able to make way more sales. 🙂 
Thanks heaps - Samuel J Art

0 Likes
1 Comment
Square Community Moderator

Hi @samueljart,

Welcome to The Seller Community! I am glad you are loving your new Square website. 

Square can definitely benefit from new print on demand integrations. And I think these are great suggestions and happy to pass this along to our Product Team.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with!