x

Homemade Specialty Cookies

Hello everyone!

I am new to the square family for my online cookie business. Looking forward to sharing ideas, and discussing all topics about cookies. I just started my journey with decorating cookies for holidays, & special occasions. I live in the Houston, TX area of Kingwood. 

FASHION is what you buy. STYLE is what you do with it.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Welcome, @Vixen68! Kingwood is such a lovely area - I have a relative who used to live there that I visited. Oh - and I also love cookies (who doesn't??). 🍪 🤤 

Elisabeth (she/they)
Join a Group to connect with other business owners like you!
Message 2 of 7

Hi Elisabeth!

Yes! I love living in Kingwood. I love how many trees are here. It reminds me of growing up in Viginia. 

Cookies are awesome!! lol.

Message 3 of 7
Admin

What kind of cookies do you specialize in? I'd love to see pictures if you have some handy! Also., I love your signature - such a cool statement 😎

Elisabeth (she/they)
Message 4 of 7

I bake sugar cookies in different flavors, and decorate them for Birthdays, Holidays, special occasions. Birthday Cookies.jpg

Valentines.jpg

St Patricks Day Cookies.jpg

Message 5 of 7
Super Seller

These are gorgeous! I have huge respect for bakers who do such beautiful frosting and decoration. I know it takes a TON of talent and time! Thanks for sharing photos! And welcome to Square! We've been using Square for our family business for the past 10 years, from our days as a Farmer's Market home bakery to our brick-and-mortar location. Such a great company with tons of support and care for their small business sellers!

Michelle Savage
Co-Founder & President
Savage Goods | @savagegoods | savagegoods.com
Message 6 of 7
Admin

Omg, these are adorable, and I can't get over how perfect your lettering is. Thank you for sharing, @Vixen68. I need to go eat a cookie (or three!) now. 🤤

Elisabeth (she/they)
Message 7 of 7