x

Mobile Ordering App

Hi! 

I'm new hear! My husband and I own Orale Taqueria in California and have been using square for 5+ years to run our business! We have online ordering via Weebly, but I'd love to offer my customers a mobile app that allows them to order food, track order history to make "re-order" super easy, and maybe even integrate with a loyalty program or something else. 

Anyone else have a branded mobile app that integrates with Square?! Send me all the tips and tricks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Hello @8050rale !

I can not say enough about my PoppinPay app! It's a white label app that has almost seamless integration with Square--inventory, loyalty, order history, and more. Orders print directly to your printers/KDS just like the online orders do for you now. The only thing it's a little lacking on is the ability to offer discounts/coupons.

I'm liking PoppinPay over Joe or those similar co-branded apps for one reason: exclusivity. The co-branded apps usually have your biz listed amongst others of the same type or geographic location. Easy to get lost in the noise. Incidentally, that was one of the things that I didn't like about Square's Order app from back in the day: it found every Square merchant nearby.

I'd day reach out to Adam and Ronnie over at PoppinPay. They'll happily give you a walk through of their product. You can also check out my app R&R Coffee in apple's or google's app stores. It's been a while since I checked, but my price was $249 for onboarding and $149/mo after. It more than pays for itself each month.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 3

Hi @8050rale, you might also want to check out Craver which integrates nicely with Square, as well. But the main consideration is whether your customers want to download another app vs. order via your Square online ordering.

Science On Call
24/7 tech support for restaurants
call or text 312.521.0016
scienceoncall.com
Message 3 of 3