x
Beta Member

Square and DoorDash Integration

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Doordash integration]

Is anyone using the integration with doordash? How does it work? Can you share some experiences and is it recommended? We are currently using the tablet provided by doordash and the regular Square POS app, so they are not connected to each other at all. Thanks 

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Beta Member

@vhovar I find the problem  Doordash they one need to do it not square  you need to request Integrations with square and they will do it on 48h and after 48h on www.doordash.com/merchant after you login you will see Integrations tab after the setting but make sure your account be admin not manager ..... because I was login on door dash all this time under manager this why i called back again today to move my account from manger to admin and after they done it . I saw Integrations Tab and i click Active with square and i enter my email and password for square, and now I am active but i snot work yet they told me they will send me email after they finish Integrations with my account ...I wish i can send screen shot on my account but no option to do it here .

This is message (Activate your point of sale (POS) providerStart receiving orders directly on your point of sale system. DoorDash orders will show up right next to your other in-store orders so you can fulfill them like any other order. Let’s fit into your logistics system, not the other way around.) After i click active on merchant portal .

Message 22 of 25

This is basically correct.  You have to login as admin to your Doordash portal, click Integrations, then Activate the Square integration.  However, you also have to call the Doordash POS Integrations team and request that your order protocol be changed from whatever it currently is (fax, for example) to SquarePOS.  Doordash does NOT need a Square merchant ID.  However, they DO need the last 4 digits of your Tax ID, the last 4 digits of your deposit account number, and the name of your bank.  They will then reach out to the email address and phone that are listed as the primary point of contact for your Doordash account to confirm the integration request.  You cannot request that they contact a different email or phone number.  Theoretically, you can also email support@doordash.com to request the integration and provide the requested information.  I've called them several times to get this resolved and just finally today got a smart person on the phone.  I'll reply back here if we're successful.

Message 23 of 25

Square was offering food delivery service thur door dash and i needed help.

Message 24 of 25

Ok is square still doing delivering?

Message 25 of 25