x

5-Minute Appointment time slots?

Our business is a high-volume photography business and need 5-minute appointment time lots or 20 appointments per hour.

How can I customize that using Appointments? Looks like you can only do 15-minute slots, can I set for 3 available signups for each 15-minute slot?

Wish time slots can be done in 5-minute increments.  Please advise.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hi @tman23! Thanks for joining us here in the Seller Community.

You're able to create 5 minute appointments! You'll just have to first create them through your Service Library. When you create a service, you can set the duration to be 5 minutes. 

Let us know if you have other questions along the way!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 6

I set my service for 10 minutes with a 5 minute after session block.  But when I test out the booking, only 30 min. Increments are given.  How do I change that?

Message 3 of 6
Admin

That's weird @Darque. If you followed the steps I listed above there shouldn't still be a 30 minute increment available. 🤔 Since that's not the case, you may want to reach out to our Appointments team so they can check your settings.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 6

I realized what it was.  If you use the app, then you don’t get all the options.  If you log in via the web, then you are able to set the appointment times as you need.  Now I just need to figure out how to I set a blank line between paragraphs.  

thanks for your response.

Message 5 of 6

Nika, I have the same problem. If my client goes online and schedules 10am for an hour facial, I need 20 mins clean up time. will my next client be able to schedule at 11:20 for another hour allowing my next client to schedule at 12:40 or will they all have to schedule 11:30 and the next at 12:45 (every 15 mins)?

I need the scheduling system to allow every 5 mins in order fit enough clients in one day. Please advice

Message 6 of 6