x

Amex shop small December 2022

Hi, 

as a seller how do I qualify for Amex shop small next month?

had lots of clients asking me if they can benefit using the shop small campaign.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @Namery! Welcome to the Community, I can see that this is your first post with us! 🥳

So far, Square has launched two AMEX Shop Small campaigns in the UK - December 2021 and June 2022. Please note our team will contact all sellers who are eligible directly before any Shop Small campaign starts. If you haven't received an email from us regarding this in the past, it means you didn't meet the eligibility criteria for that round but we'll get in touch if you are eligible for any future campaigns. 

Hope this helps!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @Namery! Welcome to the Community, I can see that this is your first post with us! 🥳

So far, Square has launched two AMEX Shop Small campaigns in the UK - December 2021 and June 2022. Please note our team will contact all sellers who are eligible directly before any Shop Small campaign starts. If you haven't received an email from us regarding this in the past, it means you didn't meet the eligibility criteria for that round but we'll get in touch if you are eligible for any future campaigns. 

Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 2