x

Any tips on driving traffic to a new website?

**Sorry if this isn't the right board, wasn't sure which for this question**

Does anyone have any tips for driving traffic to a new website? I've tried google ads, small ads on Facebook, Instagram and Pintrest. My SEO is pretty good but could be better. Pages are coming up in google searches. Site has been live for 3 months. Some traffic, but only 1 sale.

I sell Apple Watch replacement band sets. Lots on the market but mine are unique in that I sell 3 band sets with matching case. I've sold on other sites very successfully for a year and a half. This should be good if I can just get traffic going to site.

Message 1 of 42
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Click funnels can help you drive traffic to your site. Then using Fb ads and to get your funnel seen. Find a competitor in your market like someone offering something comparable or another wearable device and use facebook ad library to see what they are using to convert as creative and copy. Funnel hacking is a super popular way of learning whats working in your market. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Best Answer

Click funnels can help you drive traffic to your site. Then using Fb ads and to get your funnel seen. Find a competitor in your market like someone offering something comparable or another wearable device and use facebook ad library to see what they are using to convert as creative and copy. Funnel hacking is a super popular way of learning whats working in your market. 

Message 2 of 42
Beta Member

You may have already done this but I have found that if you post a new picture weekly on both your business page for yelp and Google and most importantly include your website address in the picture description. 
for example :

upload new photo and in the description box, “Complete Exterior Detailing” www.VillageDetail.com

once I started including my email address in the description my monthly views increased by almost 15%. At least I can’t hurt!

good luck!

Daniel Viens
Message 3 of 42

This is a great tip. I'm going to try this out.

Message 4 of 42
Beta Member

Thanks

Message 5 of 42

Thanks! I had been posting pics there, but haven't for several weeks. Going to try with email also.

Message 6 of 42
Beta Member

What website builder tool are you using? I am not too happy with Square Online

Message 7 of 42

You asked what website builder I have found that ueni the company out of England that not a lot of people know about and they should know about them basically they will build your website to where all you have to do is just go in and edit just a few things and they do an outstanding job by just answering a few questions. Before we got Vibes Cafe I was using them for my cleaning company on the free website and even the free website is absolutely outstanding we pay for the plus and it's only 160 a year and you get everything. It's worth checking out anyway if you go to ueni. Com and answer a few questions that they have them your website will be live in like 5 days and it's free and it tells you everything on there that you get with each subscription but like I said even the free one the free service is amazing I can't I couldn't find that anywhere on any of these websites places. If you just let ueni know that you're with square they'll find you a developer that will connect your Square to your website pretty cool hope it helps.

Message 8 of 42

That is a great looking website Daniel.  Did you make it yourself?  Are you using the square powered by weebly platform or other coding?  I am just learning myself, most of my effort has been on our brick and mortar store but would like to grow our online presence, especially in these covid times.  Any suggestions appreciated.  www.seasidehomeandgifts.com

Heather

Message 9 of 42

UENI.COM

WE have found that they are awesome! The free service they provide is amazing too. It takes them like 24 hours to get back with you bc they are in England but it's worth it. Now that we have the Cafe we pay for the plus subscription.

www.VCofpalencia.com

Message 10 of 42

Oh and I think, if I'm correct. It's like once a month or once every 3 months you get a live webinar one on one with them included in your package deal. 

Message 11 of 42

I think you right 

Message 12 of 42

Thanks for that! Going to give it a try. What daily rate ads did you run to make it successful? I'm still working on a small start up budget.

Message 13 of 42

I would love you guys feedback on my site. www.shansbandsandmore.com

Message 14 of 42
Beta Member

I'd like some feedback too!  www.ounceofhope.com

Message 15 of 42
Beta Member

ounceofhope...your website was wonderful as well, I am just a hairstylist with no website experience but I thought the first 2 sections were perfect the 3rd section with the fish was distracting and kind of busy. The bio at the bottom was extra large but products were very easy to navigate, super organized and easy to shop for! I say great job on your site!

Message 16 of 42

It looks very professional.  May I ask how did you get media coverage? I need this. Thanks

Message 17 of 42

I would like to know also. utoyabypaulette.com

Message 18 of 42
Beta Member

you would be surprised how easy it is. Go to all your media outlets webpage and grab the journalists email. Send them all a brief description of what your pitching to them. 

Message 19 of 42
Admin

Nice tip @ounceofhope_com, thanks for sharing!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 20 of 42

I hate to use this to market my business, but I looked at your site and is very good, there is still plenty that can be done to increase traffic.  I noticed searching for CBD in Memphis you are not showing up in top three but very close to the store.  This is a huge loss of business for you, as more than 80% of people searching for product or service choose from the top 3. here is a geo map showing your rankings below.  I would love to have an opportunity to speak with you and see if I cant help expand your business.  give me a call at 251-299-3111 I am Chris.

ounceofhope.png

Message 21 of 42