x

Appointment Booking Option

Feature request for Appointments if possible! 

When using the booking site for appointments, I know in the settings i can allow the options "At my business location, the customer location or both my location and customer." What I would like to have is an option to specify which option i can use for certain appointments. For example, as a photographer, If i have a certain photo shoot package option that i would only like to offer at my studio only, the client will see that the package is only offered at one location. Basically i'd like to be able to designate certain locations to each of my appointment services. I know this can be done on the "Items List" but those items do not show under the Booking Site. I hope this is something that can be done! Thank you in advance!! 🙂 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @mikecianci,

Thank you for bringing this up, and for taking the time to lay out how this additional level of settings would help streamline your appointment needs. I can see how designating locations to services would benefit a wide variety of businesses.

I'll surface your post with our Appointments product folks and we'll return to this thread as soon as any other developments come through. Appreciate your patience and please let us know if any questions remain.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2