x
Beta Member

Appointment No Shows on Calender

Is it possible for a same day NO SHOW appointment to just stay on the calendar and maybe just change automatically to a different color.  If I am busy, it is hard for me to remember the clients name and go back in to group them in the NO SHOW grouping I created.  I want to be able to see them when I look back at the calendar.  Thank you!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Welcome back to the Community, @HeyBaby

Your questions and voice are appreciated! 

Just to make sure I am on the same page, you want to be able to still those No Show appointments on your calendar instead of looking up by the customer. Is that correct? 

I want to gather a little more insight on what you're needing to provide the best solution or workaround to make it happen. 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

@Kassi_  yes, maybe have them change color when marked as NO SHOW, so they stay on the calender.  If someone No Show and my receptionist makes it as a no show, and forgets her name, we can't remember who it was.  

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

Was this ever answered?  I don't know how to see no show appointments after they are marked no show.  I can't see how to find them in reports.

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Heya @SugarAndSkinSpa 👋 If you'd like to view cancelled and no-show appointments from your Appointments calendar, navigate to the Calendar Settings section (it looks like a gear), and toggle on Cancelled. 

Message 5 of 5