x

BANK STATEMENTS

How are you a bank, now, but still haven't figured out a way to provide your clients who pay your fees a bank statement? Sorry but this is crazy we do so many transactions with you and have no way of proving it. Sorry but a excel print out isn't good enough. Seriously it's absolutely hard to believe that your management team, investors, and board members all got together one day and decided bank statements weren't necessary. Who is in charge over there??? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@db8718 wrote:

How are you a bank, now, but still haven't figured out a way to provide your clients who pay your fees a bank statement? Sorry but this is crazy we do so many transactions with you and have no way of proving it. Sorry but a excel print out isn't good enough. Seriously it's absolutely hard to believe that your management team, investors, and board members all got together one day and decided bank statements weren't necessary. Who is in charge over there??? 

Hey @db8718 

While I don't have a direct answer, and I know where you are coming from. I would check out this thread tomorrow and maybe it will give you an update, as I know I asked this question and hopefully there will be roll out of statements in the near future. 

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 2 of 2