x

Can I enroll customers in a Loyalty program if customers don't sign on the screen?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Loyalty with receipts - not customer facing system

We are a brewery who uses Square tabs/tips on receipts instead of having customers check out on the iPad.  My question is how to do the Loyalty program when a customer will not be interacting directly?  Can I print a field on the receipt for loyalty # and enter it later?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hello @brewerymark, I'm so sorry to keep you waiting for a reply.

It sounds like you're using sign and tip for your printed receipts at your brewery?

At this time, in order for a customer to enroll in a Loyalty program they need to sign for the transaction on your device at the end of the sale (i.e. even after the tip has been entered). This means if you are using sign and tip you won't see the option to enroll your customer in the Loyalty program when entering the tip amount later on. 

I'll share your request with the Loyalty team, I definitely see how it would help you and other business using sign and tip! We'll post in this thread to let you know about any updates.​​​​​​​

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2