x

Can you give customers an invoice dashboard?

Hey there, I'm a freelancer with many invoices going to the same customer. They get frustrated because they can't see what they've paid for or not. Searching through email doesn't work. It would be amazing to give customers an invoice dashboard similar to what sellers have. Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi @ryanosean,

Welcome to the Seller Community and thanks for bringing this up. I can see how having deeper visibility into payment history as a buyer would be important—not to mention, a buyer-facing dashboard would strengthen your business relationships.

I'll surface your post with our Invoices team and point out an area for improvement. In the meantime, you might suggest to your customers who have expressed concern that they can tag their confirmation notifications in their email inbox. From there, they'll be able to easily organize/reference their payment history if needed.

If any other sellers have a similar experience to share, feel free to weigh in with what's worked well for your business. 🙂

Appreciate your patience as we continue to evolve our products based on our customers' feedback.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 3

I also have customers who would benefit from this feature. We've thought about using the API to create a page, but not sure on the authentication part. 

Message 3 of 3