x

Can your business send out ecards to customers if so what is the cost? Is the price same as customer

I (which business owner) would like to use ecards to send my clients discount to come into the store.  I want to send them personally.  So is the charge of ecards the same as customers?  2.9% + $.30

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

for a few gift cards, If you are giving them away you can load an e-gift card in your POS system, send it to an email recipient and then add a 100% off discount and finish the transaction with a $0 cash payment.  the email recipient will get a $10 gift card and you won't have to pay to load it (no income has shown coming in) and there is no fee.  I'm sure for tax purposes you would need to keep track of the number of gift cards you give away.

to do it to some or all of your customers you can use the Square Marketing to send out a discount coupon.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

for a few gift cards, If you are giving them away you can load an e-gift card in your POS system, send it to an email recipient and then add a 100% off discount and finish the transaction with a $0 cash payment.  the email recipient will get a $10 gift card and you won't have to pay to load it (no income has shown coming in) and there is no fee.  I'm sure for tax purposes you would need to keep track of the number of gift cards you give away.

to do it to some or all of your customers you can use the Square Marketing to send out a discount coupon.

Message 2 of 2