x

Charges are not showing as lodging on customers' statements so they are not getting card rewards

My guest are saying there visa does not see charge as lodging so they are not getting reward points. how do i set this up as i am a lodging buisness?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

you will have to contact Square to get your MCC (merchant category code) changed to the appropriate one.

You'll need your customer code to call.  Follow the instructions below on how to get it.

https://squareup.com/help/contact

Click “More”

Click "I don't see my issue"

Click "Call Support"

Write down your Customer Code

Call 1  855  700  6000

Depending on your specific account, you might not have phone support available, or you might have limited hours of support. If your account doesn't have phone support, Email is the only way to communicate so that there is proper documentation of the conversations.

if you have a smartphone you can program the phone number with the code into your phone so it will be there next time, store it like this [Redacted],,xxxxxxxxxxxx . (your code goes where the xs are).  The commas tell the phone to wait 3 seconds each and will automatically enter it for you.  Once you set this up one time it is there for all future needs and you won't have to go get your code again.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

you will have to contact Square to get your MCC (merchant category code) changed to the appropriate one.

You'll need your customer code to call.  Follow the instructions below on how to get it.

https://squareup.com/help/contact

Click “More”

Click "I don't see my issue"

Click "Call Support"

Write down your Customer Code

Call 1  855  700  6000

Depending on your specific account, you might not have phone support available, or you might have limited hours of support. If your account doesn't have phone support, Email is the only way to communicate so that there is proper documentation of the conversations.

if you have a smartphone you can program the phone number with the code into your phone so it will be there next time, store it like this [Redacted],,xxxxxxxxxxxx . (your code goes where the xs are).  The commas tell the phone to wait 3 seconds each and will automatically enter it for you.  Once you set this up one time it is there for all future needs and you won't have to go get your code again.

Message 2 of 2