x
Admin

Contribute to the Seller Community and Win Square Branded Swag! ⚡️

Hey Seller Community!

This month we’re giving away Square branded Swag to the first 75 Seller Community members who author a Best Answer in the Community between now and Halloween (Sunday, 10/31). Read on to learn how you can participate!

What is a Best Answer?

Every day thousands of sellers visit the Seller Community to learn about Square and to connect with other business owners and entrepreneurs. 

You can browse threads on a wide variety of topics and threads but some questions have a Best Answer. A Best Answer is a reply in the Seller Community that has been verified as the correct answer to a question or a solution to a problem. 

Everyone who starts a new thread, and receives a reply, has the option to mark that reply as the ‘Best Answer’. The Seller Community team and Super Sellers can also identify Best Answers.

How do I participate?

Contributing to the Seller Community is easy! Between now and X date you can author a Best Answer by: 

1. Sign in to sellercommunity.com
  2. Browse Recent Discussions on the homepage or head to a Topics board and find a new thread. 👀 
  3. Answer a question posted by someone else. If you provide the solution to a problem, the answer will be marked as the Best Answer! 🎉 

Or, if you receive a reply that answers your question - remember to mark it as a Best Answer and help a fellow seller earn much deserved swag.

The deadline to author a Best Answer is SUNDAY 10/31 👻 

After 4 weeks we’ll send you a private message here in the Community to let you know if you’ve won Square branded swag! 🎃 

Good luck and thank you in advance for your contributions!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: 

LIMIT ONE (1) ITEM OF SWAG PER SQUARE COMMUNITY MEMBER, REGARDLESS OF NUMBER OF BEST ANSWERS PROVIDED.

Isabelle she/her

Seller Community Manager, Square

Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

@Isabelle_  Sounds great! The first round was a lot of fun, so I’m excited for another - thanks for the awesome opportunity!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 5
Super Seller

When did this start?  I got a best answer on Monday Oct 11th 2021?  I like this Answer questions and get Free swag .... It makes it fun to help out as many people as possible.

Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

Excited to participate....

Message 4 of 5

Nice one.

Message 5 of 5