x
Beta Member

Creating labels from Item screen in Dashboard-Feature Request

It would be so very helpful if there was a way to print my price/bar code labels form the item screen in dashboard.  It would cut down on a whole lot of back and forth if we were able to print them immediately when stock is updated or entered when receiving new inventory without leaving that screen.  It is frustrating to have to leave the item screen, go to print labels and then have to bring up the item that you were just on to print.  It would make my staff's job much easier.  Thank you.   

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hello @frillseekerstx. Thanks for sharing this feedback!

I can totally see how implementing this type of feature would be easy for both you and your staff. A simple click of a button is always ideal in a fast moving business environment!

I'll be sure to move this request up the line to our Product team so they can track the want and need from other sellers as well. 

Thanks again for sharing and have a successful weekend!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Thank you so much.  I appreciate it!

Message 3 of 5
Admin

No problem @frillseekerstx🙌

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 5

This would be great, also printing by category isn't very helpful. We are a consignment shop, everything is unique and we take in a lot every day. Could we possibly get the ability to print by day entered? We've finally found a system in which we can pretty much manage the business without using a third party, but there are some tweaks that would make things SO MUYCH easier. This is one of them.

Message 5 of 5