x
Beta Member

Customers shopping cart details disappearing

I have two different online websites with Square/Weebly.  For the past couple weeks my customers have been reporting that when in the check out window their personal details disappear (phone number, email, name etc) as they enter the next required information. I tested this and they are correct!!

This is happening on both sites, using different browsers, with customers from the USA and Canada.

I'm losing sales!!  Please is here anyway to fix this glitch?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @katathfx 👋

I'm sorry to hear you are having some trouble with your checkout page. I have not heard of this happening recently, or ever now that I recall. 

Can you post a link to both websites so we can see the checkout flow in action? Have you reached out to the support team about this? A rep can check in with the advanced support team to see if there's any known issues, or a filed bug that I'm not aware of. They can also escalate a case to the engineers for more in-depth troubleshooting. 

I'll be on the lookout for your reply! 😊

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Hi Bernadette 

Yes, after I posted in the seller community, I phoned the support team.  Apparently is indeed a known glitch

and a ticket was opened to address it for both my sites.  

it appears to be resolved 🙂

cheers

katrina 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Oh, wow! That's great to hear, Katrina!! Thank you so much for letting us know. ❤️

Message 4 of 4