x

Square Appointments: Calendar Sync

My brand is locally known for its responsiveness, organization, and ease of use regarding booking appointments.
A large part of this was the ability to link my personal google calendar to my square calendar which allowed me and my team to block off personal events in my google calendar and have that synced with Square to show every other time as free for appointments. Recently, this calendar sync feature has been removed and requires a large annual fee for an upgraded account. I can't justify this as I do not need or use any of the other features of the upgraded account, other than the calendar sync feature which was previously free.

Is there any way this can be offered as a standalone feature for a lesser price, or be re-included with the free account like in the past?

The fees charged with invoicing and credit card payments should more than cover a small feature such as this that will allow me and others to maintain organization of their brand and employees.

[This post was moved from the event titled "Q&A with the Customers team: How can we meet your business branding needs?" to General Discussion by a moderator.]

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0