x

Dislike Category Changes

Please bring back the drop-down menu for categories in the item library. The pop-window is awful and not even in alphabetical order like the drop-down menu was.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @waterloobrewing - I see this is your first post in the Seller Community, so I'd like to officially welcome you! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘

I think I know what you are referring to, but I want to be sure. You are talking about the categories at checkout, right? Can you provide a screenshot? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Message 2 of 6

On the dashboard in the item library, not at checkout. I tried to paste a screenshot here and got a message saying I don't have permission to upload images.

Message 3 of 6

Hi there, @waterloobrewing๐Ÿ‘‹

I can see what you're referring to. In the categories tab, you can arrange your categories to be in alphabetical order if that is what you prefer. Right now, they are arranged as you add them. 

I can definitely pass along this feedback that you are unhappy with the Dashboard updates. I get that it can be super frustrating when things change, and they are not what you like. 

Message 4 of 6

How do I rearrange the categories? I don't see an option to do so.

Message 5 of 6

@waterloobrewing 

You would go to Items in your Dashboard, and then on the left-hand panel click on "Categories". In the top right-hand corner, you should see where it says "rearrange". 

I hope this helps!

Message 6 of 6