x
Beta Member

Feature Request: Forgot to Clock Out Notification

Our employees often forget to clock out.  Most businesses aren't 24 hours.  It would be nice to get an email if an employee goes over 15 hours (or something like that) so that we can fix it right away, rather than before payroll is done.  Going back and checking cameras to find out when an employee left is tedious.  If it's the following day it's a lot easier to correct the problem.

Going further, if an employee could suggest the time that they left via the Square Teams app, that would be awesome.  Then an admin just needs to approve it.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

@snowpacktaproom Wow, that's a great feature request! Thank you for sharing. I passed this along to our product team for visibility and tracking purposes. If there is ever any development that follows through, we'l be sure to share it here in the Community!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 4

Has this feature request been updated. Currently running into a situation where an employee keeps 'forgetting' to clock out. Is there a way to auto-clock out an employee who remains logged past their scheduled shift given a certain grace period. I see the system will automatically log them out after 24 hrs but then it just logs them back in again. Can I change this setting?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

I hear your frustration, @kstyles01! We don't have an update to share here yet, but we will tag to let you know about any news. 

PS. Welcome to our Community 👋 as always, feel free to stop by with questions, concerns and even feature requests. 

Message 4 of 4