x
Beta Member

Feature Request: Table Numbering Edits for Self-Serve Ordering

The title of this thread has been edited from the original.

It would be great to have the ability to customize the table numbers on self serve ordering qr cards to numbers that match your existing table numbers. Currently it just goes from 1 to how ever many tables you set it for. Restaurant table numbers are rarely setup that way. I guess you could just enter 900 tables and pick out what you need, but that's a lot of work...

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @Dsandwr 👋 Good to hear from you again!

Ah, this definitely makes sense. Thanks for flagging this suggestion over to us. You're right, table numbering is usually very specific and rarely follows this numerical format.

While this Feature Request isn't available just yet, the good news here is that QR and self-ordering system is still very new to Square - meaning that improvements and new features are likely in store!

I am happy to pass your suggestions along to our Product Teams directly! Should any news come down the pipeline, we will be happy to reach back out to you and update you accordingly.

Thanks, again!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @Dsandwr 👋 Good to hear from you again!

Ah, this definitely makes sense. Thanks for flagging this suggestion over to us. You're right, table numbering is usually very specific and rarely follows this numerical format.

While this Feature Request isn't available just yet, the good news here is that QR and self-ordering system is still very new to Square - meaning that improvements and new features are likely in store!

I am happy to pass your suggestions along to our Product Teams directly! Should any news come down the pipeline, we will be happy to reach back out to you and update you accordingly.

Thanks, again!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2