x
Beta Member

Feedback feature: why I can't go from the feedback message directly to the customer info?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: feedback feature:

I'm finding the customer feedback portion of the dashboard a little frustrating. 

I don't understand why I can't go from the feedback message directly to the customer info.

I do appreciate the update that allows me to see the customer name, their transactions in a short form, and email address I can respond to, that has made life a little easier. But why can't I just click on the customer and go to their directory info. Sometimes I need to see mesages sent back and forth or notes left about the customer's orders. Then I have to leave the feedback message, go to the directory and find the customer all over again. Just seems like a break in the loop. Is there some other feature this is connected to that restricts access to who can see it? Or is it just something that was left out?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

@crystalimages It's not you! You're right, you can navigate from a customer's profile to the Feedback section of your Dashboard - but you can't go from the Feedback section to a specific customer. I can see how disjointed this feels and I've flagged it to the Feedback and Customer Directory team. Hopefully we'll be able to improve this in the future for you. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2