x
Alumni

FriYAY: January 12th

There’s nothing more we love to do on the Square Community team than talk about our love ❤️  for the Seller Community. To share some of this love publicly, we’ll be starting a weekly post called FriYAY. Each Friday, we’ll feature some of the feel-good exchanges from the community.

And we want you to chime in, too! Share your latest success, win, or maybe just a happy gif.

giphy (1).gif

I would like to connect a bar code to each of my customers - @onesolution gets some help for tracking customer loyalty at her new computer repair shop from @RHatch.

Questions about Loyalty program's "Per Visit" option - @brandonhenley wants to show love for customers with loyalty (while running a smart business) and @pessosices delivers some sound advice.

How can I keep the stand from spinning all the way around? - Ever you wondered about your Square Stand/Register set up? @hscva did and received some advice from our team after he sent in some 👌  pictures.

Convenience Store: Square Retail or Point of sales?? - Square has a bunch of products and that can make it daunting for new Square Sellers when choosing which is best for their business. @cornerstore got help from the pros @RHatch and @homeprogreen.

Live Q&A: Ask us about using Square as a Freelancer or Service-Based Professional! - Have questions about Invoices? Leave them here for answering on 1/26 by our Product Manager Rohini.

And here’s our leaderboard for the week! Thanks for all your help@RHatch, @VanKalkerFarms, @pessosices, @Renoparrot, @Ehop1009.

Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 1.03.47 PM.png

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0