x
Super Seller

Hawaii Island's 2018 Kilauea Volcano Eruption Information.

Aloha Seller Community,

As many of you have probably heard and seen, the Kilauea volcano on the Big Island of Hawai'i began erupting in early in May.  This eruption started in the middle of a subdivision and has since covered over 6000 acres of beautiful land, including parks, roads, homes, farms, orchards, and many other businesses.  Thousands have been displaced, many homes and jobs have been lost and communities made inaccessible due to destroyed roads.  The main access routes in and out of the impacted area of Lower Puna have been reduced to one quickly deteriorating road.  While another road is being carved out to connect this area to the rest of the island, its vastly reduced accessibility, poor air quality, wrecked infrastructure and devastated landscape has had a huge impact on the local economy there, and across the island.  

This area was/is home to numerous small business owners and entrepreneurs, many of who have relied on the accessibility and convenience of Square to launch and maintain successful businesses online and at our local farmers' markets.  We are reaching out to you, our Square 'ohana (family), with the hopes of creating a place within the Seller Community to discuss any advice others can offer for dealing with and managing natural disasters, whether from personal or professional perspectives.  Even simple messages of solidarity would be appreciated.

Mahalo nui loa, in advance, for anything you may be able to offer these awesome folks during this incredible time.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Mahalo we experienced a low business activity this month.

We appreciate your support.

Aloha haircuts

Message 2 of 10
Super Seller

Oh, Hi there neighbor. We certainly noticed a dip in sales too (like most everybody that I've talked to). It's a little depressing to see just how much our economy depends on those cruise ships... But I am glad they're back!

Message 3 of 10

To the Square Team,

Sending our sincerest Mahalo for sharing your spirit of Aloha & thoughtfulness 🌺 We are truly grateful🌺🌋 Blessings to the Square Team 🌺 and the very best of wishes & blessings to All our Business Ohana on the Big Island🌺 

Mahalo 🌺

Sweet n’ Sassy 101

Message 4 of 10
Alumni

@Uilani59, you're welcome! We were happy to be able to offer some free processing - we hope it helps! ❤️️ What kind of business do you have? 

Message 5 of 10

Aloha Kpay,

Sweet n’ Sassy 101 

Designer Wigs & Accessories offer services to clients of all ages facing medical conditions that cause hair loss or provide options to those wanting to experiment with different hairstyles/color without committing or making drastic changes.

A portion of all sales is added to our “Gift with Aloha” fund to gift clients who may not have the financial resources  to purchase a high quality designer wig. 

101- is the education piece of Sweet n’ Sassy. Whether clients purchase or not, clients are now more aware & knowledgable on what would best fit their needs.

Personal consultations are free & by appt only to ensure the utmost privacy & individualized service.

Building friendships/relationships &  educating our clients is our #1 priority. In doing so, we’ve been profoundly blessed!  

Together we can continue to make a positive difference to those seeking help! Squares generosity & genuine caring is appreciated beyond words 🌺💕

Message 6 of 10
Alumni

@Uilani59, sounds like you take a lot of care in what you do - your clients are lucky to have you! I love that you're not just selling products to your clients, but helping educate them too. 😊

Message 7 of 10

Thank you for thinking of us out here. It is rare to to have a company extend an unsolicited helping hand like this and only reaffirms our positive feelings towards Square. 

Thank you once again for your thoughtfulness. 

Aloha-

Chris and Amy James

Natural Balance Acupuncture, Rolfing and Massage

Message 8 of 10
Alumni

Thank you for the note, Chris and Amy, and for being Square Sellers! 💞

Message 9 of 10

Aloha Ke Akua Makalapua Ohana

By allowing all of life's vibrations, colors. fragrance and shapes to penetrate US, we become more integrated:

UNIverse. UNIfied, UNITRIBE.

PUNAKAI began its translation process from fluid 4th dimension etheric dream scape into 3rd dimension

physical manifestation thru the desire to share and heal others thru ancient and cultural sacred symbols and

story telling...to re-awaken the impression of the blueprint left for US by all of our AUMAKUA.

PUNAKAI's blueprint began on MANGO GROOVE toward POHOIKI, traveled past four corners toward CINDER ROAD,

flipped the script to journey at KEHENA BEACH in PUNA PALISADES and landed last in the `Ohi`a Lehua Forest in

LEILANI ESTATES. Today PUNAKAI's blueprint has been covered by sacred MADAME PELE, with the exception of Kehena Beach/

Puna Palisades.

I am eternally GRATEFUL for all the vibrations the AINA and its OHANA shared with me in PUNA.

I am eternally GRATEFUL to the AUMAKUA that gave me permission and guided my footprints thru PUNA.

I am eternally GRATEFUL to the FUTURE, and all its manifestations and vibrations here on HAWAI`I.

PRAY FOR PUNA

aloha

PUNAKAI

SPIRIT ~> THOUGHT ~> EMOTION ~> EFFORT ~>MANIFESTATION

Message 10 of 10