x

How can I resend loyalty codes to those with active rewards available?

I have used the Loyalty program for a couple years but only had one customer redeem their code.  I sell products that they may only buy a couple times a year, not a daily thing...so I think they are forgetting about their rewards (even though it is mentioned in a monthly newsletter).  How can I send a reminder email for them to use their rewards--give them their codes again.  OR how do I print a list of customers and available codes so I can check with them to see if they want to use a reward. Thanks in advance for your replies!  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller Alumni

Hey @rjturbot

This is a really great question and Feature Request!

As of right now there's no way to mass send out Loyalty Reminders or Status Updates or Codes or anything like that - but I definitely would want that too!
There is also no way to mass search for everyone with Available Rewards or print them out.

Just a note, Loyalty Codes are no longer being sent out either way - the customer just comes in and you would look them up by Pressing the "Redeem Rewards" button and entering their Phone Number to see if they have a Reward.

Some work arounds and options:

1. Set up the Automatic Loyalty Marketing Campaign which will send out an email when a Customer is 1 Point short of getting a Reward

2. Set a Loyalty Point Expiration Date, and your customers will get a text notification 14 Days before their points expire which acts as a nice reminder and call to action for the customer to come back in and earn more & use their Points.

3. Work in talking about your Loyalty Program into each Customer Interaction - this way they have an in person reminder during every transaction/interaction - "Do you know about our Loyalty Program?" "Do you have any Loyalty Rewards you want to use?" - This is what we do, and we have about 80%+ of our customers using the Loyalty Program and redeeming their rewards.

Hope these help in the meantime!

Pesso

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 2