x

How to change theme of my Square Online site in Canada?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: How to change theme on weebly Canada?

HI! can someone please help me as I feel like im going crazy.  I just signed up for the domain account and im trying to start building my website.  I want to have all my items on the first page of my website.  but I can seem to find the option to do that.  Im able to add featured products and a button leading to shop all but I want all the items on the front page,  how do I do that??

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @emmythai1 and @reverie if you're wanting to have all your items listed for sale on your home page, you will need to add a new page that is a "shop all" page and once that is created, you can make it your home page. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

i am having this same issue, i have changed my mind on the theme i want and now I can't seem to to find a way to change my style of website i want.  

Message 2 of 6

Best Answer

Hey @emmythai1 and @reverie if you're wanting to have all your items listed for sale on your home page, you will need to add a new page that is a "shop all" page and once that is created, you can make it your home page. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Message 3 of 6

This doesn't answer the question of how to change the theme

Message 4 of 6

tottal kiddin squareup squaredown

Message 5 of 6

Hi @kingandnorth and @myweb just jumping in here to clarify some information.

Square Online site editor doesn't provide you with different themes you can use as templates to build and design your website. The options found in the Site design panel allow you to essentially set up your own theme, but your selections can't be saved as a theme template for future use.

Could you be referring to the Site Design section shown in the below screenshot? This will allow you to edit the overall colours and fonts on your site, for example.

The only other setting I can think of is the option to switch between an Order Online site (food & beverage orders) or a Shop All site (retail). Referencing the above screenshot by @AshleyK, you can change between these two options by selecting Switch template.

Let me know if this helps to answer your question.

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Message 6 of 6