x
Beta Member

How to list my tshirts?

Please Help!!

Hello and good evening to all.  I run a custom tshirt company. Im trying to upload and list certain shirts that do not have different colors but different sayings on them. I have noticed that after customers picked their sizes and go to checkout the default image is selected in the cart.  Does Square have have a fix for this? If not has anyone figured a work around if you sell multiple items?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

HI, which part of the purchase determines price?  Size, Design? 

If the Size determines price then you would need the Variations for price, so the selected image would not be paired with selection.

If the Design determines price, then yes, you can add each image to the Variation and when purchased the image is paired with selection.

In screenshot below, the price is all the same but the colors are different, so when customer selects the Black, the Black image is paired and shows at checkout.

Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 9.37.51 AM.png

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 12
Beta Member

Thank you responding ,I tried that and i also tried adding it as an option. When i did it as an option color it automatically only used one color as a default. 

Message 3 of 12
Beta Member

price is determined by tshirt size

Message 4 of 12

HI, Size determines price so they would be under Variations and the different designs would NOT be paired with the selection.

In the screenshot below, the Size determines price but item is also available in other colors so they are added under Modifiers.

Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 7.44.47 AM.png

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 5 of 12
Beta Member

would it be possible to get on a phone call to try to better understand this please

Message 6 of 12

HI, you can contact Square Support.

Contact Customer Support

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/contact?panel=FAB456B04971&skip_unit_select=true

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 7 of 12
Beta Member

if you go on my site www.homeofthebraveapparel.com and just briefly look at a few items that have more than 10 different options ( sizes, Color, and design) you will see it looks very clutter and unorganized. Im still trying to figure out the way your saying to do it. When i first set every thing up i had the sizes as a drop menu. Then i created a mod for the colors that had check boxes. I realized i no longer like that way. So i watched youtube videos that showed how to add options. I attempted to do so late last night and this morning.  During the process  of adding colors as an options it would only set one color as the default. I did like how things were starting to look uncluttered.

Message 8 of 12

Hi, can you please share your link?  The .com you sent is invalid.

Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 11.13.17 AM.png

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 9 of 12
Beta Member

Message 10 of 12

HI, thank you for the link.  I do have a few tips to share with you.  Hopefully I will not add to the confusion.  I understand what you are stating and what is going on.  

example item

https://www.homeofthebraveapparel.net/product/-keep-that-same-energy-t-shirt-collection/17?cp=true&s...

Size is correct.

Colors is correct but the Modifier Settings need to have Minimum Required and Maximum Allowed

Here are the breadcrumbs and screenshot to locate.

Select your item, Modifiers, click the wheel on the far right, Modifier Settings, a popup to allow your settings.

Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 11.48.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 11.51.36 AM.png

TIP:  You can move item description to underneath the title and price above Buy Button.

Here are the breadcrumbs and screenshot to locate.

Online Dashboard, Website, Edit Site, top click Page: Home, scroll down and click any item, click Item Details, click Description, check mark Show the item description above the Buy button.

Screen Shot 2020-12-12 at 5.02.23 PM.png

TIP:  Shop Now button in header links to W.A.P. Collection.  Best business practice is for the Shop Now button to link to your Shop All page.

Here are the breadcrumbs and screenshot to change link.

Online Dashboard, Website, Edit Site, Header, Button, Links To drop down select Shop All

Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 12.00.05 PM.png

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 11 of 12
Beta Member

thank you . ill try these steps. I have no clue how that shop all ended up to that item. I never changed it or played with that part.

Message 12 of 12