x

How to see whether I withdrew funds a certain year?

I don't think I ever took my money out of my account. I also requested to sign in to Cash App to withdraw but didn't get the code emailed. I hadn't used it in about two years, my number has changed. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @hoteladdict - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Good to hear from you!

Just to make sure I am understanding correctly here, is this question related to Cash App specifically? Or are you looking for information on whether you had periodic transfers to your bank account from business sales for your Square account?'

If you're looking for the latter, take a look at this helpful resource. It will walk you through seeing your Transfer Reports from your account. You can use this report tool to filter to the specific dates you are inquiring about.

Let us know if this gets you where you need to be!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Thank you. I see my bank and the last 3 digits of something. They're all the same so I assume this is my card or account, not the customer. However, my square account says nothing is linked right now. I suppose it expires? Does card transactions confirm that it was transferred out of square?  What is the name that would show in my bank account history? The setting says next day. 

Now how about checking my Cashapp since I have a different phone and number and the code didn't email?

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hi @hoteladdict,

Jumping in for Joe here.

All reporting for your Square Point of Sale account will show all transfers/deposits made, and all transactions you processed in total. 

If you have any questions regarding your Cash App account, I recommend reaching out to cash support directly within the app. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 4