x
Super Seller

I could use your help, if this would be a helpful feature for you..

Hi Everyone, I could use your help.  I don't use Square Banking nor do I do instant transfers.  I simply do manual transfers at the end of each day.  Sometimes it's just one, other times its 4 or 5 individual ones.  

When you get a transfer to an external account, it comes in as just Square ACH with a string of numbers.  When I'm categorizing my sales in my accounting software,  the imported transaction tend to get confusing on which transaction was for which job etc. 

Adding a simple "memo" section when doing transfers would alleviate going back and forth between Square and my Accounting software.  

If this is something that would be useful to you, please go here and like this feature request.

Thank you!

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

We don't have the banking in the UK so gets my vote as when this sort of stuff makes it across the pond it's gong to make life easier to match stuff up. 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

@Sam_400º wrote:

We don't have the banking in the UK so gets my vote as when this sort of stuff makes it across the pond it's gong to make life easier to match stuff up. 

Much Appreciated Sam @Sam_400º 

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 3 of 3