x

Invoice Customization Improvements Please!

Square has loads of great features, but you do not seem to have moved significantly beyond a POS system.  Case in point, the invoice appearance is absolutely terrible!  Please cruise over to Wave Apps or another of your competitors and notice that users can more fully customize invoices rather than make do with the ancient on-platform invoices Square provides.  Yes, I realize that I can change basic business/customer info and include a logo, but if you're disinclined to develop new invoice templates or allow for greater customization (drag and drop sections/graphics, etc.), then please advise as to when you will make this available via integration with third-party plugins.  Thanks...

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @hartleywell, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Square Invoices.

I went to check on this for you, but we don't have a specific timeline available for when the next phase of invoice improvements would become available. If you could make any change you wanted to the current layout, what would your top three requests/needs be? Any additional details on why these changes would help your business will help me surface more insight to our Invoices Team. 

In addition, I did want to surface that we've partnered with a handful of invoicing services that may offer the kind of solution you're looking for right away. For more information, sign into your App MarketplaceInvoicing & Services.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2